MENTOR SUPPORT SYSTEM
Our online tools allow Mentors to continue equipping themselves as they move through the mentoring process.
The online Mentor Support System (MSS) is designed to support mentors in partnering churches as they implement and maintain their mentoring ministry.
The MSS is designed specifically to:
- Help churches effectively manage each individual involved in the mentoring ministry
- Provide additional training and continued support to mentors as they work through the mentoring process
- Provide accountability and confidentiality
- Resource Mentors, Ministry Coordinators and Staff Champions with new tools as they become available
Features of the MSS:
Mentor Session Reports: Mentors are encouraged to complete online session reports after each mentoring session. These reports allow the leadership of the church to follow the progress of every mentoring relationship in their own church, while providing accountability and support for the mentors.
- Detailed Uniquely United Assessment: Mentors can view and print their mentee's assessment results instantaneously upon being paired with a mentee couple. Mentors also have complete access to detailed written and video explanations of the entire assessment designed to help them build their confidence for using the assessment tool with their mentee couple.
- Role Play Videos: Mentors can preview role-play videos of each phase of the mentoring process. These videos model for mentors how to facilitate the mentoring session as well as demonstrate how to handle certain situations that could possibly arise.
- Weekly Mentoring Nugget: Weekly mentoring tips covering a variety of mentoring topics and issues are provided each week to mentors.
- Additional Resource Helps: Mentors will find suggested articles, books, other websites and more pertaining to each phase of the mentoring process. These additional mentor helps are located on respected process pages pertaining to that phase.
- Ministry Management Tools: Ministry Coordinators have access to tools designed to assist them as they facilitate the mentoring ministry in their church. They can track the mentoring progress of mentor/mentee couples, pair mentee couples with mentor couples, access and assign assessment codes, prepare for training and download documents in order to conduct mentor certification appointments.